This position is open in the Chicago, IL metro area.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Solutions is seeking enthusiastic, affable and motivated individuals with natural sales
ability to join our team. Candidates must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be agile in
conversation and have strong computer skills and experience. Commercial Real Estate experience is
desirable but not required.
As a Business Development Associate, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Business
Development Managers (BDM) in securing prospect presentation participation. The successful applicants'
primary responsibilities will be (but not limited to) prospecting, securing and scheduling initial meetings and
presentations for the Business Development Managers. Additionally, the applicant will be expected to assist
and maintain new and existing client relations by having a thorough understanding of
Solutions' systems and the company's future goals.
• Contacting clients, scheduling web presentations and meetings for BDM's located around the country.
• Organize, manage and coordinate BDM's meeting schedules and calendars.
• Prospecting and lead generation of new clients.
• Exceptional telephone communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously
• Thorough and highly detail oriented
• Ability to take initiative, be pleasantly assertive and bestow confidence
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Mac OSX, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet.
• Ebullient personality that will accurately convey the inherent energy and enthusiasm of the company's leadership
• Motivated and energetic self-starter
• Determination to meet goals and exceed expectations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Thick skin / ability to improve with constructive criticism and relish positive feedback
• Sense of humor
• Hourly rate plus threshold and incentive bonuses.
• Entertaining and Energetic Environment
About Electronic Tenant® Solutions
ETS currently serves the web-based management and marketing needs of diverse commercial, residential, multi-family, retail and industrial entities throughout the United States and around the world. ETS is based in Washington, DC. ETS hires individuals who are committed to the highest professional and ethical standards. Our many successes are the result of their initiative, creativity and teamwork. Additional information on the firm is available at: www.ElectronicTenant.com.