Location: United States
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Solutions is seeking enthusiastic, affable and motivated individuals with natural sales ability to join our team.
Candidates must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be agile in conversation and have strong computer skills and experience.
Commercial Real Estate experience is desirable but not required.
As a Business Development Manager, the candidate will be responsible for growing business in their designated territory through sales and marketing.
The successful applicants' responsibilities will be (but not limited to) prospecting, sales presentations (web and in-person) and application marketing.
The applicant will also be expected to assist and maintain new and existing client relations by having a thorough understanding of
Solutions' apps / services and the company's future goals.
• Territory based sales position.
• Selling a web based application products (SaaS) to the commercial/residential real estate industry including owner/operators and
third party property management companies.
• Research prospective clients.
• Make daily sales calls / send correspondence to potential clients and upsell existing client base.
• Maintain and Update Sales Database / Contact Management System.
• Product Presentation (web and in-person).
• Proposal and Agreement Creation.
• Sales Projection and Forecasting.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; Excel, Word and Outlook. An understanding of web based software and Macintosh experience a plus.
• 2 plus years of sales or business development experience is a plus.
• 2 plus years of Commercial Property Management or Brokerage experience is a plus.
• Superb analytical/quantitative abilities and the ability to clearly formulate issues, recommendations and rationale.
• Minimum 5 years direct selling required. Software sales is a plus.
Personality / Skills
• Motivated and energetic self-starter, able to influence decision makers.
• Determination to meet goals and exceed expectations.
• Dynamic personality with strong interpersonal skills; a success-oriented team player.
• Detail-oriented with a strong track record of execution and follow through.
• Driven and goal-oriented.
• Able to juggle multiple and/or changing priorities in a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Commensurate with experience
• Total Compensation (salary & commission) $100K - $150K / year
• Medical Benefits
• Entertaining and Energetic Environment
• Work from home office
About Electronic Tenant® Solutions
ETS currently serves the web-based management and marketing needs of diverse commercial, residential, multi-family, retail and industrial entities throughout the United States and around the world. ETS is based in Washington, DC. ETS hires individuals who are committed to the highest professional and ethical standards. Our many successes are the result of their initiative, creativity and teamwork. Additional information on the firm is available at: www.ElectronicTenant.com.